Food supplement based on myo-inositol, L-tyrosine, chromium, selenium and folic acid.
Product included in the Register of supplements of the Ministry of Health, number 54558.
The inositol contained in INOTIR™ acts on both on insulin receptors and insulin resistance and hyperandrogenism. It improves ovarian function in women with PCOS.
The presence of folic acid in INOTIR™ promotes the normal functioning of the homocysteine metabolism and reduces tiredness and exhaustion.
The tyrosine helps INOTIR™ influence the intermediary metabolism by acting against the insulin-resistance mechanism in synergic manner to inositol.
Due to the selenium contained in the supplement, INOTIR™ contributes to the normal functioning of the thyroid and protects cells against oxidative stress.
Chromium in INOTIR™ promotes the normal functioning of the metabolism.
INOTIR™ may be used for:
• Menstrual irregularities and oligomenorrhea – feedback syndrome (ovarian hyperandrogenism or PCOS)
• Anovulation – feedback syndrome (ovarian hyperandrogenism or PCOS)
• Adolescent menstrual irregularities
• Correlated conditions with multi-follicular ovaries, weight gain etc. (excluding hypogonadotropic hypogonadism)
• Treatment to stimulate ovulation
• Reducing abnormal LH peaks through dopaminergic effects
• Increasing protein vectors by regularizing thyroid substrates
1 sachet a day, to be diluted in a glass of water or to be taken as is.
Carton containing 20 x 3 g sachets.
Gluten Free. Lactose Free.